Die Wrench

Community rules
1. Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

2. No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.

3. Only 3D printers advertised.
Only 3D printers or directly related product may be advertised. If you post anything else it will be moderated and you will be banned.

4. Replying to posts
If you reply to a post, make sure your reply is connected with the main topic, do NOT take a topic off track.

5. All post are moderated
Every post on here is moderated - always. Don't bother joining unless you have works to share or problems to inquiry about 3D printers. That is all that will be allowed on this group.
AnetLau

Download Link:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Summary

I wanted a smaller faster die wrench for threading small bolts or chasing threads, sometimes a standard die wrench is just to big and slow to thread onto the bolt.

I searched for a simple palm sized die wrench, somewhat like a palm ratchet without the gimbals, but I couldn't find any.

So I made this double sided wrench for standard 1" dies and 5/8" Dewalt dies. It is a customizer, so it you need to use different sized dies, you can adapt the model.

Print Settings
Printer brand:
Prusa

Printer:
i3 MK3

Rafts:
No

Supports:
Yes

Resolution:
0.20 mm

Infill:
20% gyroid

Filament_brand:
Inland

Filament_color:
Red

Filament_material:
PET-G

Notes:
Supports aren't necessarily needed, but the quality of the print will be better on the bottom edge.

Created by benjamenjohnson in https://www.thingiverse.com