Universal Respirator / Face Mask w/ Mold for a Silicone Seal

Community rules
1. Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

2. No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.

3. Only 3D printers advertised.
Only 3D printers or directly related product may be advertised. If you post anything else it will be moderated and you will be banned.

4. Replying to posts
If you reply to a post, make sure your reply is connected with the main topic, do NOT take a topic off track.

5. All post are moderated
Every post on here is moderated - always. Don't bother joining unless you have works to share or problems to inquiry about 3D printers. That is all that will be allowed on this group.
AnetLau

Download Link:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Summary

This print works is designed for a Food-Safe 100% Silicone Seal. This is a one size fits all approach. The seal is just about as perfect as I can imagine. Comfort is also fantastic. Start to finish I explain the whole process here

Wearing this mask without doing a silicone pour would be extremely painful. The Silicone is required.

Read this! I am in no way able to adequately scientifically test the device I design in this video and can make no claims as to its functionality. This mask is not approved by any regulatory body! If you print and wear one of these in any situation you will be doing so at your own risk!

Print Settings
Printer brand:
Prusa

Printer:
i3 MK3

Rafts:
Doesn't Matter

Supports:
No

Resolution:
.2mm

Infill: