Sith Trooper Helmet

Community rules
1. Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

2. No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.

3. Only 3D printers advertised.
Only 3D printers or directly related product may be advertised. If you post anything else it will be moderated and you will be banned.

4. Replying to posts
If you reply to a post, make sure your reply is connected with the main topic, do NOT take a topic off track.

5. All post are moderated
Every post on here is moderated - always. Don't bother joining unless you have works to share or problems to inquiry about 3D printers. That is all that will be allowed on this group.
AnetLau

Download Link:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Summary

A big thanks to Danny for providing the low poly model.
Also a big thanks to the original modeler (Mathias No ty) check it out in all its glory over at this link
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0qnPX
Cheers Mathias awesome work : )

I have done with it what I could. So hopefully it will be of use for your project. Good luck and do check the sizing suits your needs, Cheers Jace

Thanks, to Skittle76 earlier comments, hisfeed back convinced me to try a different approach. Orignally trying to add thickenes meant that the it would over lap the smaller shapes, hence I guess why I ended up with thin parts. This time I sealed the whole model and then tried to hollow it from the inside to creat thickness. Then it was a case of trying to clean up all the low poly lines and give it some shaprness on the edges and a an overall smooth structure. Well I'm learning every day, so here is a second attempt with option 2 attached, Cheers Jace

Created by Jace1969 in https://www.thingiverse.com