ET4+, Pro and ET5 Leveling Guide

Tips & Tricks to tweak your printers, as well as technical help. Topics MUST contain the type of printer you are addressing!
Community rules
1. Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

2. No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.

3. Only 3D printers advertised.
Only 3D printers or directly related product may be advertised. If you post anything else it will be moderated and you will be banned.

4. Replying to posts
If you reply to a post, make sure your reply is connected with the main topic, do NOT take a topic off track.

5. All post are moderated
Every post on here is moderated - always. Don't bother joining unless you have works to share or problems to inquiry about 3D printers. That is all that will be allowed on this group.
TomasLA

Step 2: Check the Height of the Sensor........

is that an optional step?

TomasLA

i didnt want to move that sensor it was a little lower than in the picture... but i can confirm its an optional step... leveling my new AT4 pro was very very tricky... this is my fifth printer... my second Anete... my old A8 its built like a tank and its way easier to level... but this at4 definitely prints alot better... im very happy.... its worth the time figuring how to level properly .... the most importan part IMO is to figure out and keep record on the position of the sensor screw... even 1mm of turn makes alot of diference----
AnetLau

TomasLA wrote: 2020-07-02 23:28 i didnt want to move that sensor it was a little lower than in the picture... but i can confirm its an optional step... leveling my new AT4 pro was very very tricky... this is my fifth printer... my second Anete... my old A8 its built like a tank and its way easier to level... but this at4 definitely prints alot better... im very happy.... its worth the time figuring how to level properly .... the most importan part IMO is to figure out and keep record on the position of the sensor screw... even 1mm of turn makes alot of diference----
We made leveling tutorial videos for ET4 and ET4 Pro recently, which will be available soon and more convenient to leveling for you. Please wait for some time.
VixenPic

I don't see the reference images