Anet ET4+ dont want to print

Tips & Tricks to tweak your printers, as well as technical help. Topics MUST contain the type of printer you are addressing!
Community rules
1. Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

2. No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.

3. Only 3D printers advertised.
Only 3D printers or directly related product may be advertised. If you post anything else it will be moderated and you will be banned.

4. Replying to posts
If you reply to a post, make sure your reply is connected with the main topic, do NOT take a topic off track.

5. All post are moderated
Every post on here is moderated - always. Don't bother joining unless you have works to share or problems to inquiry about 3D printers. That is all that will be allowed on this group.
Zero4Zero

Hello
sorry for my bad english, but i am from Germany and got an problem with my Printer.

I Bought it from Amazon on July the 16 and i print out a lot of things, then i would like to start an 30h print but after 18h the Heater brokes and i got a nice contact to an support worker, and he try to help me.
But it would help
I bought an HotEnd and install it to the Printer and then the printer heater will work again.

But now I have a mistake that I can't pinpoint. When I start the printer I can set home, I can start the autoleveling and then if I want to start a new print from the SD card only a funny noise comes but the printer does not print. However, the percentage of the progress of the pressure is high.

But the print head does not move.

If I start an old file on the Sd card, the printer runs almost flawlessly.

I haven't changed anything about the Cura software or the settings for the printer, i don't know what else could be the problem.

I made a video of the problem, can I post it here?

Also I have the feeling of the printer knows after turning on no longer how big the printing bed is.

I hope to hear from you and that I will get help from you.

Greetings

AnetLau

Hello friend, could you post your video?

i could like to help you solve them, and it is convenient for other person when they encounter the some problem.

Thanks.
Zero4Zero

this Video show that the motor X Y Z works.

this Video show that the Printer dont want to work if u start a print from a SD Card.

I did the slice with Cura and before i got a Problem with my Hotend Cura works fine, but from now, i got a new Hotend, a new Curcuit Board, a New Heater and a new temperatursensor the printer wouldnt start a new pring :(
Zero4Zero

Anyone has an idea ? should i update the firmware ?
AnetLau

Zero4Zero wrote: 2020-09-11 7:12 Anyone has an idea ? should i update the firmware ?
You can format the SD card and then turn it on again. It is recommended not to use a card with too much memory, 4g is sufficient. Please let me know if you have other questions.
ricalbertvig

hello I have a similar problem .. the printer starts showing the percentage of printing without moving or doing anything ... it goes from 1 to 100% in less than a minute I am desperate, it has less than 15 days of purchase .. I printed the same pieces previously without problems .. but now you don't want to print .. please I need help, ..
Zero4Zero

Hello, that doesn't work either, the result is the same as in the video shown above. That doesn't help me. I slice, save to the sd card and when I select the file it happens as before.
AnetLau

Zero4Zero wrote: 2020-09-11 21:56 Hello, that doesn't work either, the result is the same as in the video shown above. That doesn't help me. I slice, save to the sd card and when I select the file it happens as before.
Could you try to print this file? print it directly.
ET4 Pro test file 4.rar
(554.67 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
ET4 Pro test file 4.rar
(554.67 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
AnetLau

ricalbertvig wrote: 2020-09-11 21:12 hello I have a similar problem .. the printer starts showing the percentage of printing without moving or doing anything ... it goes from 1 to 100% in less than a minute I am desperate, it has less than 15 days of purchase .. I printed the same pieces previously without problems .. but now you don't want to print .. please I need help, ..
Format the memory card and copy the print file again. The print file must be in the gcode format correctly output by the Cura software or other software.
ricalbertvig

Yes I have, but it worked for me yesterday after today I went to print the same file and again the same error .. mine is anet et4 + and I cannot find an update for the anet et4 + I only see for anet et4 I have already formatted the memory many times and In slow format there sometimes it takes the file but the next time it does not take it ... in fact I have this problem since I bought it 15 days ago .. I tried with a memory of 2 gb the format in slow format, I did not get the same problem...