Open Source Firmware of ET4

Talking About Open Source Of Anet 3D Printer
lbeavisc

davidtgbe wrote: 2020-11-03 23:59
AndreyG wrote: 2020-11-01 8:12 could you please clarify this part from your tutorial:

Make sure to modify your config.h and config_adv.h according to your ET4 model (ET4, ET4 PRO, ET4+, …)
Settings as driver model (A4988/TMC2208), Z endstop position (UP/DOWN), bed size, auto bed levelling sensor, etc, need to be defined.
Provided config is for ET4/TM2208 model with attachable bed levelling sensor.
You need to adjust marlin settings according to your printer model.
Take a look to an easier method.
https://github.com/davidtgbe/Marlin/blo ... syConfig.h
this is amazing. i used your ezconfig and the open bootloader

I just bought a ET4+ and was bummed with the leveling issues and lack of firmware updates. the leveling ended up being a damaged plug for the sensor( it didn't have the zip ties holding the harness to the frame so when it was moving it pulled the wires out of the connector)
the only thing missing is full post-install directions for motor step calibration and leveling

One thing that is added to the latest marlin is a zprobe wizard, that was super helpful on my other printer

davidtgbe you are awesome, keep up the good work

Gianluca3D

È possibile installare marlin su et 4 pro ?
76uy

Hi
Sorry, but english is not my best.

This is my firsttime ever to configure the firmware.

Problem:
1. Can not compile the latest "Marlin 2.0.x bugfix" from the github for the board "ET4" (by 30/11/2020) with PlatformIO IDE on VSCODE (on manjaro (linux). cause MS win10x64 hasnt work properly with MS VSCODE), simply cause there is no ET4 on the list of platformio on this date! And, with "BTT002" - same. And, with STM32F4 - nope.
2. I'd downloaded the opensource firmware "Marlin 2.1.0" from the Anet official page, and without any changing its cant compile bin file! from the stock!
3. With my Config.h in "the opensource firmware "Marlin 2.1.0" from the Anet official page" (wich hane "ET4" in the boards list) - failed compile.

What i've upgrade in my ET4+:
1. Direct Titan extruder
2. E3d v6 hotend
3. BLTouch (with DC-DC stepdown module to 5V from default 24V)
*All wired and instalations - done.

Question:
What I need to do, to compile Marlin2 with config for this upgrades?

Here is my Config.h for Marlin v 20006 (!!!for my position of bltouch), has cut out extra text at the beginning and ta the end:
► Show Spoiler
Exellent

IS this Firmware suitable for ET4 Pro as well?
76uy

Great thanks to the Anet's Support from WhatsApp!!! (link in the popups on official Anet's main page) how is give me the right direction with working Configs and Boards and etc.

https://github.com/davidtgbe/Marlin

with thats one now i can compiling the Marlin's firmware for ET4+ with my upgrades
simonreef

qualcuno ha lo schema elettrico della scheda ET4?????
simonreef

come si risolve questo?

Dreamlezz

Hey Guys, i have an ET4 which i load with Marlin 2.0. But i have a problem with maximum Z-axis. The Nozzle goes up but then i have a loud scratch by reaching maximum height.
But why, do i need any defaults after loading the firmware on the printer ?
dCrypt

Hi, @AnetLau,

Here viewtopic.php?f=58&t=886 you publish three binaries for ET4,ET4X,ET4PRO/+ corresponding to the Marlin OpenSource code. However, the configs are not published. Why you still publish "closed binaries" from alternative sources?

Unless you share the "configs" for the four standard printer binaries it will never be Open Source.

BR
AlexeyTelyatnikov

Hi. Anet ET4X printer after flashing, when the G28 command is given, the extruder is parked in the center of the table. Please correct this problem or publish the source code of the firmware for this model.