Anet ET4+ dont want to print

Tips & Tricks to tweak your printers, as well as technical help. Topics MUST contain the type of printer you are addressing!
Community rules
1. Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

2. No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.

3. Only 3D printers advertised.
Only 3D printers or directly related product may be advertised. If you post anything else it will be moderated and you will be banned.

4. Replying to posts
If you reply to a post, make sure your reply is connected with the main topic, do NOT take a topic off track.

5. All post are moderated
Every post on here is moderated - always. Don't bother joining unless you have works to share or problems to inquiry about 3D printers. That is all that will be allowed on this group.
ricalbertvig

I am using translator ... I mean that with a memory of 2 gb I have the same problem-- the printer starts counting from 1% to 100% without doing its job..a piece of 10 hours prints it in less than 1 minutes and the green sign comes out of ok the printing to finishe

AnetLau

ricalbertvig wrote: 2020-09-12 0:07 I am using translator ... I mean that with a memory of 2 gb I have the same problem-- the printer starts counting from 1% to 100% without doing its job..a piece of 10 hours prints it in less than 1 minutes and the green sign comes out of ok the printing to finishe
Hello friend, could you send your issue to our support team by support@anet3d.com. Tell them you have format the SD card but no any effect. They will give you some guidance. It is better for take some video for them. Thanks.
ricalbertvig

Greetings, I tell you that the memory brand is important, now format a memory of 2 GB of a good brand and it is working well, format in slow format ... thanks for the guidance
Zero4Zero

Testprint 1

Testprint 2

Testprint 3

After I applied a bit of a printing bed adhesion, the template also remained sticky and he prints until the end.

What is the difference to my sliced data ?
Zero4Zero

And here is the endresult of the testprint :(